JBERR Open Access Policy
JBERR Journal is Open Access Journal
JBERR is committed to Open Access. JBERR believes everyone should get access research without any financial barrier. Open Access publishing is a tool to reach this objective. JBERR is committed to providing long-term, sustainable access to quality scientific research for everyone, whilst maintaining high value, trustworthy author and reader services which enhance scientific communication and progress.
JBERR provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge, meaning:
· Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of articles published in this Journal; manuscripts are freely available without subscription or price barriers
· Papers are immediately released in open access format (no long waiting periods)
· Open Access publication is supported by authors' institutes or research funding agency by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Fee (APF) for accepted articles
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
· High Visibility and High Availability - free and unlimited accessibility of the publication over the internet without any restrictions.
· Open Access publications are more frequently cited due to their high publicity and availability.
· Publications are also more easily searchable in search engines and indexing databases.
· Less Costly - The cost of editorial processing and editing fee of each accepted paper is charged to authors, institutes or research funding agency. The cost of processing and the publication of an article is covered through the one-time payment of an Article Processing Fee (APF) for each accepted article.
· Rapid Publication - accepted papers are immediately published online.
Publication Fees (Article Publication charges)
All articles published in this journal are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-Publication charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes a provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you or your funder, institution or employer.
Open access publishing is not without costs. Journal of Biological Engineering Research and Review, therefore, levies an article-publication charge of ₹ 1000.00 for each article accepted for publication. Authors do not receive additional fees based on color, length, figures, or other elements.
APC waivers and discounts
We believe that lack of funds should not be a barrier to Open Access publication. We routinely waive charges for authors from low-income countries. For other countries, article-publication charge waivers or discounts are granted on a case-by-case basis to authors with insufficient funds. Authors can request a waiver or discount during the submission process.